Welcome to National Medical Institute
These courses are provided to you in conjunction with OnLine Training Institute! The pictures you see here are some of our instructors, they are available to their students by email if you need help with your course. See your welcome letter or the front page of your course for your instructor's name.
Demo See a free demonstration of selected Online Training courses: pre-licensing, continuing education, professional development, and more! Return here when you are done to start your enrollment.
Instructions for using our Enrollment Center.
2. Click on the Course title for more information (or to enroll someone other than yourself) and 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
3. On the product or course page, you can insert the student information (or this can be done at checkout). Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
4. You can then Checkout.
Florida - 3-HR ETHICS COURSE ONLINE (CE)
The course presents an explanation of Insurance Fraud, Regulatory Ethical Standards, Regulatory Standards of practice, Professional Standards and Practices.
The primary goals of this course include all of the following:
- To develop high ethical standards of conduct among insurance practitioners, that can result in meeting and exceeding the minimum ethical standards required by the state's insurance regulations.
- To meet the fiduciary responsibilities through vigilant compliance with insurance laws and regulations.
- To acquire an in-depth knowledge of the insurance regulations especially in the areas pertaining to the conduct of insurance practitioners.
- To commit to a high level of integrity and ethics in our relationships with Insureds, Insurers, other insurance practitioners, and vendors.
- Lastly to embody the attributes of ethical conduct learn in this course in order to overcome the challenges inherent in the altruistic nature of an insurance profession.
This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit. No classroom attendance required. This FL Intermediate CE course is approved for 3hrs of CE credit for all licenses (except 3-20).
Course Provider: OnLine Training Inc.
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 98744
|Provider Name||OnLine Training|
|Course Approval #||98744|
|Satisfies State Requirements||Florida|
|License Type||all licenses (except 3-20).|
|Course Length||3 hours|
|Enrollment Length||1 month / 30 days|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $25.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: