Welcome to National Medical Institute
These courses are provided to you in conjunction with OnLine Training Institute! The pictures you see here are some of our instructors, they are available to their students by email if you need help with your course. See your welcome letter or the front page of your course for your instructor's name.
Demo See a free demonstration of selected Online Training courses: pre-licensing, continuing education, professional development, and more! Return here when you are done to start your enrollment.
Instructions for using our Enrollment Center.
2. Click on the Course title for more information (or to enroll someone other than yourself) and 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
3. On the product or course page, you can insert the student information (or this can be done at checkout). Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
4. You can then Checkout.
Successful Attitude - Personal Development Strategies
Successful personal growth depends on our attitude; therefore, it’s imperative to develop the right attitude. This course will show you how important it is to choose a winning attitude. You’ll learn that attitude defines who you are, and just like you’re responsible for all your actions and for choosing what goes into your mind, you’re also responsible for picking the attitude that expresses your best behavior for success.
You will realize that this skill, like any other, can be mastered with practice. Personal development and growth starts with the right attitude.
The module is broken into five Lessons:
- Chapter 1: Defining Your Attitude
- Chapter 2: We Choose Our Attitude Based on What Goes into Our Minds
- Chapter 3: Attitude in the Workplace
- Chapter 4: Feelings Articulate Your Attitude
- Chapter 5 Results Depend on Your Attitude
At the end of this non-credit course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion suitable for framing.
|Provider Name||OnLine Training|
|Enrollment Length||1 Month|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $25.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: