Welcome to National Medical Institute
These courses are provided to you in conjunction with OnLine Training Institute! The pictures you see here are some of our instructors, they are available to their students by email if you need help with your course. See your welcome letter or the front page of your course for your instructor's name.
Demo See a free demonstration of selected Online Training courses: pre-licensing, continuing education, professional development, and more! Return here when you are done to start your enrollment.
Instructions for using our Enrollment Center.
2. Click on the Course title for more information (or to enroll someone other than yourself) and 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
3. On the product or course page, you can insert the student information (or this can be done at checkout). Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
4. You can then Checkout.
Life, Health & V.A. Practice Exam Plus
Practice for your state exam. Evaluate your knowledge and use of terms, and gain confidence in your ability to pass the state exam on the first try! Includes unlimited practice exams.
- Self-grading - new exam every time
- Practice until you score 100%
- Study only what you want to study
- Separate Life, Health, and Annuity exam generators included
The Practice Exam Plus is an ideal way to evaluate your level of knowledge prior to taking the actual state insurance agent exam. OLT has created a complete Composite Training Solution for those entering the Insurance Industry as professional insurance agents. We have separated the study materials into the three primary domains of knowledge (Life, Health, and Annuities) examined on state agent licensing exams. This permits students to focus their studies.
The course includes a bundle of courses valued at $70 - PE001 multiple choice ($25), PE001a matching ($15), PE001b fill-in-the-blank ($15), PE001c crossword puzzle ($15).
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: