Welcome to National Medical Institute
These courses are provided to you in conjunction with OnLine Training Institute! The pictures you see here are some of our instructors, they are available to their students by email if you need help with your course. See your welcome letter or the front page of your course for your instructor's name.
Demo See a free demonstration of selected Online Training courses: pre-licensing, continuing education, professional development, and more! Return here when you are done to start your enrollment.
Instructions for using our Enrollment Center.
2. Click on the Course title for more information (or to enroll someone other than yourself) and 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
3. On the product or course page, you can insert the student information (or this can be done at checkout). Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
4. You can then Checkout.
Health, Life, Annuity and Florida-specific Laws Exam Drills
The insurance license is a privilege afforded to qualified individuals by The State of Florida. Prior to sitting for the state examination, individuals are required to complete a 60-hour pre-licensing course. This Exam Drills course is designed to supplement the pre-licensing course by providing you with an opportunity to practice taking a test with questions similar to the State examination and allow you to self-evaluate your level of knowledge.
The purpose of this Exam Drills course is to provide you with a greater assurance of passing the 2-15 examination on your first effort. The course uses a multiple choice format (which is what the state exam uses). The Health, Life, Annuity and Florida-specific Laws Exam Drills (PE005FL) pulls random questions from the topics of Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Annuities, and Florida Laws. There is also a cumulative exam which draws from all sections. Each time you take an exam in this course you will be given different questions (some may repeat since it is a random draw). There are also a large set of crossword puzzles in several sections that help drill key concepts. After you have completed this Exam Drills course you will be prepared to sit for the state examination.
- Self-grading - new exam every time
- Practice until you score 100%
- Study only what you want to study
- Separate Life, Health, Annuity, and Florida state-specific laws exam generators included
- Crossword puzzles that drill key concepts in an enjoyable format
Should you have any questions or technical issues, please contact the Registrar at email@example.com or contact us by telephone at 866-357-0841.
Students have access to the course for 30 days.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: