Welcome to National Medical Institute
These courses are provided to you in conjunction with OnLine Training Institute! The pictures you see here are some of our instructors, they are available to their students by email if you need help with your course. See your welcome letter or the front page of your course for your instructor's name.
Demo See a free demonstration of selected Online Training courses: pre-licensing, continuing education, professional development, and more! Return here when you are done to start your enrollment.
Instructions for using our Enrollment Center.
2. Click on the Course title for more information (or to enroll someone other than yourself) and 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
3. On the product or course page, you can insert the student information (or this can be done at checkout). Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
4. You can then Checkout.
Florida - LIFE INSURANCE CE
This course offers an overview of the life insurance industry and the elements of traditional life insurance.
Topics covered include:
- Life Insurance Policies
- Life Insurance Policy Provisions and Options/Riders
- Life Insurance Beneficiaries
- Life Insurance Premiums and Proceeds
- Life Insurance Underwriting and Policy Issue
- Group Life Insurance
- Social Security
- Retirement Plans
- Uses of Life Insurance
This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit. No classroom attendance required. This FL Intermediate CE course is approved for 15 hours of CE credit for all licenses (except 3-20).
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute
Provider #: 366468
FLDFS Course Approval #: 98400
|Provider Name||OnLine Training Institute|
|Course Approval #||98400|
|Satisfies State Requirements||Florida|
|License Type||All Licenses (except 3-20 Public Adjusters) as a General Elective course|
|Course Length||15 hours|
|Enrollment Length||30 days|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $25.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|
|Author/Instructor||Bateman, Jerry (CLU, ChFC, & LUTCF)|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: