Welcome to National Medical Institute
These courses are provided to you in conjunction with OnLine Training Institute! The pictures you see here are some of our instructors, they are available to their students by email if you need help with your course. See your welcome letter or the front page of your course for your instructor's name.
Demo See a free demonstration of selected Online Training courses: pre-licensing, continuing education, professional development, and more! Return here when you are done to start your enrollment.
Instructions for using our Enrollment Center.
2. Click on the Course title for more information (or to enroll someone other than yourself) and 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
3. On the product or course page, you can insert the student information (or this can be done at checkout). Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
4. You can then Checkout.
GED - All four courses - Continuous Access - NEW versions!
The OnLine Training GED Program
The GED test consists of four parts.
- Part 1. Reasoning Through Language Arts (RLA) – This includes writing and reading skills. It includes popular literature, classical literature, and commentary on literature and the fine arts. A composition of approximately 250 words is also required.
- Part 2. Mathematics - This includes basic arithmetic, algebra, statistics, and geometry.
- Part 3. Science - This includes life sciences such as biology and physical sciences such as physics, chemistry, astronomy, and earth science.
- Part 4. Social Studies - This includes History (US and World History), Geography, Civics and Government, and Economics.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life! If you haven't already begun, now is the time. Study with us and pass your GED exam.
Many people have a need for General Education Development leading to a GED. Some have recently left school without graduating. Others have been working for a number of years but still feel the need for a high school diploma. A high school diploma improves earning power, can provide entry into college, and gives a sense of success.
OnLine Training Institute solves access to education problems associated with how to get to class, where the class is held, and when you are able to study. At OLT you are in control of when and where you study. Each course contains computer-graded tests so that you can test your learning as you make progress toward your goal.
The GED Tests measure your knowledge and academic skills against those of today's traditional high school graduates. OnLine Training offers a complete course for each GED test. Our courses will tell you what to expect when you take the GED Tests, what your scores mean when you receive them, and how to use your GED diploma to enroll in a college or university program of your choice.
Our goal is to help students complete our courses and learn the appropriate material.
You can purchase all four GED courses with unlimited access to the courses for $240.
Authors: James L. Harned, PhD, and Ophelia Holmes
|Minimum age required||None|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: